Skip to main content

Workout Vs. Caffeine

It was a very tiring weekend. I took a day leave on Friday. Hmm..I should start from Thursday instead. I drove my mum back from KL back to hometown after work on Thursday evening (3 hours plus drive)..the next morning, we got to wake up earlier to drive dad to Ipoh General Hospital for his eye scan appointment....As usual..mum will always push us to be as early as we can. Hence, we left around 8am and arrive Ipoh by 9.30am. Everything ended by lunch time. So, we drove back to hometown immediately after that as dad's eyesight is disturbed by the drops used for the scanning. Had simple take away lunch and dozeeeee off immediately after that...

Thanks God..I manage to get some rest on Saturday and went to church service in the afternoon. Glad to meet a few brothers and sisters which we normally don't meet on such a normal weekend.

And on Sunday.... I drove both mum and dad to KL for dad's appointment at Subang Jaya Medical Center tomorrow...we reached quite late at night and this was also the first time dad visited my new home after I moved in. As usual..he was checking every single corner of the hse ..from the paint quality to the condition of the washing machine (haiz...he scolded me for not pouring in the detergent properly into the detergent section because he can see detergent stain around it...SEE!! That's my dad!)


SO!!! After my super long story of a long tiring weekend..it explains why I felt like a Zombie at work today....I was so tired that I felt the only booster that can help me at that very point of time was SLEEP!!!! But I can't, cos I have loads of stuff to catch up...caffeine doesnt seems to help as well....another alternative is listen to my pink baby!! (my running partner) hehehe...
the beats of the music really helps and I just couldn't wait to workout in gym after work...I know..I am tired and I need sleep..but I cannot visualise how nice is the feeling after sleep Vs.. feeling after great workout.....and definately the feeling after workout will be so much REFRESHING! And YES! IT IS....its 23:25 HOURS now and I am feeling so much AWAKE as compared to this afternoon..

Well..Workout beats caffeine!!! YAY!!

Comments

ladynina said…
we go BC together when i come back from KK ok? =)
BeautifuL Life said…
wokay! i need to recover my ankle....i wanna run in Marchhhhhhhh!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Small Win to Celebrate

Finn woke me up this morning instead of me doing so for him. He has been waking up feeling lousy and would whine non stop during school days..he would not stop until I started scolding him. Last night I prep him and put him to bed earlier than keith (rather than waiting for Keith to pack his bags). I managed to pat him and he slept at 10.15pm (not early but it seems enough). Right before he sleeps, I asked him to promise not to whine when he wakes up and he did well. He woke me up instead. He came to me and said, mommy….i want to wake up already….

Chinese New Year Reunion !

Chinese New Year is another 5 days away! Yea!!! I can't wait to be home. Look at the photos above. ALL the dishes were cook by mum with all her heart. Really misses her cooking! I am coming back very very soon mum! hehee...I know you are reading this. I will help you to peel the boiled bird's egg for the soup and also wrap the wan tan for the soup as well. Hahaha..the yearly pre-reunion task that I will have to do. This is my eldest brother and his family. Little darren was so little 2 years back! He can run and shout now!!! And here is my 2nd brother and his family. Waiting to see them especially Nic Boy.. I have not seen him for months!!!! Wondering how tall is he now...

Instant CheeseBurger At Home

In Germany, burger can be served as quick as how Malaysian cooks the instant noodles. Let's take a look on how to prepare this instant burger and you rate it later.....Instant CheeseBurger or Ramli Burger huh? :) Packed in can.... All you need to do is boil it......... Open up............ And the serving is ready... However, it does not look tasty at all..whatmore if we are comparing it to our RAMLI BURGER...