Skip to main content

Surprise Mini - Solo Marathon


Good Morning Everyone!
Finally after nearly 2 weeks of stomach upset (unknown cause; possible gastric, stomach flu or even mild food poisoning) followed with mild fever and disturbed sleeps almost every night, I feel so much refreshed and energized today!

Last night, my Molly mama's maid help me to 'Gua Sha' (chinese traditional massage - scrapping of back to release body heat. As usual, my back is 'bruised' now because after the massage, the skin will turn red as if you are having a severe rash..but the effect is fantastic!

I did something pretty surprise to myself today. I woke up from bed at 3.30am and feel extremely tired but just could not get back to sleep. Decided to do some reading and the effect was opposite from usual. I become more alert! Okie, then I move on to booting up my laptop and start working on some business proposals..time flies, its 6am! Without much hesitation, I changed my attire and put on my running shoes, grab my running partner (my pinky Sony Walkman) and start jogging to Gurney, Pulau Tikus and then home...it takes more than an hour to complete. The feeling was awesome! Its like doing a marathon but all alone :)

Long list of task awaits for my day! Great Start!

Have a great day ahead everyone!!

Comments

Jian said…
Keep it up!!! :) I'm returning to gym tomorrow! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Small Win to Celebrate

Finn woke me up this morning instead of me doing so for him. He has been waking up feeling lousy and would whine non stop during school days..he would not stop until I started scolding him. Last night I prep him and put him to bed earlier than keith (rather than waiting for Keith to pack his bags). I managed to pat him and he slept at 10.15pm (not early but it seems enough). Right before he sleeps, I asked him to promise not to whine when he wakes up and he did well. He woke me up instead. He came to me and said, mommy….i want to wake up already….

Chinese New Year Reunion !

Chinese New Year is another 5 days away! Yea!!! I can't wait to be home. Look at the photos above. ALL the dishes were cook by mum with all her heart. Really misses her cooking! I am coming back very very soon mum! hehee...I know you are reading this. I will help you to peel the boiled bird's egg for the soup and also wrap the wan tan for the soup as well. Hahaha..the yearly pre-reunion task that I will have to do. This is my eldest brother and his family. Little darren was so little 2 years back! He can run and shout now!!! And here is my 2nd brother and his family. Waiting to see them especially Nic Boy.. I have not seen him for months!!!! Wondering how tall is he now...

Instant CheeseBurger At Home

In Germany, burger can be served as quick as how Malaysian cooks the instant noodles. Let's take a look on how to prepare this instant burger and you rate it later.....Instant CheeseBurger or Ramli Burger huh? :) Packed in can.... All you need to do is boil it......... Open up............ And the serving is ready... However, it does not look tasty at all..whatmore if we are comparing it to our RAMLI BURGER...