Skip to main content

Do You Know What Is Your Preference?

Okie...enough of forwarded mails..time to write something genuine this time :) Sorry..Just too busy with loads of stuff all around me..Arrghhh!!

One small thing I would like to share here is about 'people' & 'anything' . At times or even most of the time we meet people who likes to say 'anything' when you asked them what they want... A simple example would be....

Which colour do u think is nicer? 'anything'

What do you want to eat? 'anything'

What movie shall we watch? 'anything' again!!! and many more.....

Does these few questions & answers enough to sound familiar to you? :) I think it is common...Poor thing to 'anything' for always being abused on its usage...WHY do I say so??

Well, as you may realise or may want to start observing, you may come across people who don't mean to be anything when they claim to say
'anything' . Not sure what I am saying? Here's two examples...

Miss A: Which colour do u think is nicer?
Miss B:
'anything'
Miss A: Okie..lets pick yellow !
Miss B: Yellow nice meh?!
Miss A: :S i thought u said
'anything'


Mr. A: What do you want to eat?
Mr. B:
'anything'
Mr. A: Let's go MAMAK
Mr. B: Huh?? Mamak again?
Mr. A: :S i thought u said
'anything'

This is what I mean abusing
'anything' ...It is kinda frustrating to have more and more of this people..So..let's stop this..If you want to use , mean it. Else, ask back yourself, WHAT IS MY PREFERENCE? ....ask this before giving an answer....

Hehe...Hope I have all my abusers of 'anything' to read this NOW!


Comments

Anonymous said…
hmmmm....

I'll take it as a reminder, "say it and mean it"

by the way, can I say...."whatever"? =P
BeautifuL Life said…
hhmmm....jian what u think? its the same to me...

my answer will still be..HUH? I thought u said whatever!!!!