Skip to main content

Fwd Mails Received - Share These Thoughts - They Are Useful

Life Is a Gift

生命是一份禮物

Today
before you say an unkind word - Think of someone who can't speak.

今天,當你要講一句不善之言--請想想那些無法講話的人

Before
you complain about the taste of your food - Think of someone
who has nothing to eat.


當你要埋怨食物的味道時--請想想那些沒有食物吃的人

Before
you complain about your husband or wife - Think of someone
who's crying out to GOD for a companion.


當你要埋怨你的先生或太太時--請想想那些在向上天哭訴要一個伴侶的人

Today
before you complain about life - Think of someone who died
too early
on this earth.

今天,當你要埋怨生活時--請想想那些太早離開人世間的人

Before
you complain about your children - Think of someone who
desires children but they're barren.

當你要埋怨小孩時--請想想那些渴望小孩而無能生育的人


Before
you argue about your dirty house someone didn't clean or
sweep - Think of the people who are living in the streets.



當你要爭論沒有人清理屋子時--請想想那些住在街邊的人
Before
whining about the distance you drive Think of someone who
walks the same distance with their feet.


當你在哀訴駕駛的路程--請想想那些同樣的路程以代步的人

And when
you are tired and complain about your job - Think of the
unemployed, the disabled, and those who wish they had your
job.

當你很疲備而埋怨工作時--請想想那些無工作,殘疾的,及那些多麼希望擁有你這份工作的人


But
before you think of pointing the finger or condemning
another -
Remember that not one of us is without sin.

當你想要指著人或互相譴責時--請記得沒有一個人是無罪

And when
depressing thoughts see m to get you down - Put a smile on
your face and think: you're alive and still
around.

當壓抑的念頭讓你無法振作時--請你笑一笑想想:你還活著存在世間!
==========================

I PRAY
THIS MOVES AROUND


THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE...




我祈禱這訊息能夠繼續傳至全人類...............

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Win to Celebrate

Finn woke me up this morning instead of me doing so for him. He has been waking up feeling lousy and would whine non stop during school days..he would not stop until I started scolding him. Last night I prep him and put him to bed earlier than keith (rather than waiting for Keith to pack his bags). I managed to pat him and he slept at 10.15pm (not early but it seems enough). Right before he sleeps, I asked him to promise not to whine when he wakes up and he did well. He woke me up instead. He came to me and said, mommy….i want to wake up already….

Chinese New Year Reunion !

Chinese New Year is another 5 days away! Yea!!! I can't wait to be home. Look at the photos above. ALL the dishes were cook by mum with all her heart. Really misses her cooking! I am coming back very very soon mum! hehee...I know you are reading this. I will help you to peel the boiled bird's egg for the soup and also wrap the wan tan for the soup as well. Hahaha..the yearly pre-reunion task that I will have to do. This is my eldest brother and his family. Little darren was so little 2 years back! He can run and shout now!!! And here is my 2nd brother and his family. Waiting to see them especially Nic Boy.. I have not seen him for months!!!! Wondering how tall is he now...

Mini Lobsters I ate in Shanghai!

My job required me to travel very frequently to Shanghai last year. Somewhere during the 2nd half of the year, mini lobster has become our favorite. We will walk all the way to the stores and order few kilos of the fried mini lobsters each time. Recently, I received an email from a friend of mine reminding the danger of eating this mini creature! Please be alert of this food item... It may infect your lung. Do not eat these mini lobsters.These mini crustaceans are literally the garbage cleaners in the sewage treatment plants. The 'dirtier' the water, the fatter these mini lobsters become.Their lungs are full of worms and their flesh saturated with poisonous metals.Unscrupulous merchants somehow found a way to get these marketed to eateries. Do not order this dish. Pass this to those friends who may want to try these mini 'lobsters'. Even with this email, i think it is still worth it to try coz it is niceeee!!! And you do not get to eat them all year long! A kilo of thi